Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stinson-Autrey Wedding (May 22, 2011)

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, ERIN AND MARTY!

Earlier last year, I had a wonderful wedding planner by the name of Krista Debuhr contact me for one of her clients. We decided on a consult date so I could meet with the couple and discuss wedding stationery for a late spring wedding. After arriving at the consult, to my surprise, the beautiful bride was Erin Stinson. I have known Erin for a few years through a mutual friend, Kisha King Modica, and I was so excited to meet the love of her life, Mardy Autrey.

Erin and Marty wanted an invitation that reflected their love for each other and their close and personal wedding ceremony and reception. The cream, coral, and aqua/turquoise color pallet creates a wonderful combination for a spring wedding. This 5x7 Quartz Jacket with ribbon and front double layered tab is the housing unit for the tri-layered invitation, RSVP postcard, and accommodation card.



Creating Memories with Style, Tracy

1 comment: