Sunday, May 22, 2011

NEW YORK CITY: HERE I COME--National Stationery Show

"PAPER POWER"






The National Stationery Show is my yearly creative refresher. It is a place where only people LOVE who paper can truly relate. It is a stationer’s own society. Rows and rows of vendors, just to cater to my stationery needs: printers, ribbon, adhesive, and PAPER!


This is the first year/time I have visited NYC by myself. I have friends in NYC, so I wasn’t too worried. It was very refreshing, just me and my thoughts.


I booked a hotel that was located in New Jersey only .50 of a mile away from the convention center. Once I got to NYC, I realized that I would have to CATCH THE FERRY to get to back and forth, but once I got the hang of it on day #1 it was great.

Brunch at Hell’s Kitchen with a group of ladies and gentleman (yes, one man) in the stationery business was the highlight of my trip. It is one thing to be a part of a group of people who understand and go through the same challenges that you do, but I could not have prayed for a better group of people to call a support network.
For the next two days, I browsed the 900 exhibitors at the National Stationery Show and visited with my NYC friends !!!!!

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas. Stay tuned to From Me 2 You Creations for links to new and exciting creations.



Creating Memories with Style, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment