Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The You of A: Nicholas Glover Graduation from the University of Arkansas


“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.” Ralph Waldo Emerson


(photo by Beth Marsh Photography)

My little brother, Nicholas Glover, graduated this past weekend from the University of Arkansas. I would like to say, he and I have started a family tradition attending the U of A. What a wonderful school, a wonderful experience, with wonderful memories, and wonderful friends with which to enter the world of life. As we prepared for Nick’s graduation, there was no question that I would design his graduation invitations and thank you cards. I arranged for his senior pictures to be taken on campus by Beth Marsh Photography. I wanted the invitation to represent Nick, a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc. and the U of A, but I didn’t want the invitation to scream red and white, which are the colors of both.


The final creation is a 4x5 Metallic Burnt Sugar metallic Z-card, with a tri-layered invitation, matted picture, and front double layered tab.


After graduation, we celebrated Nick’s achievements with family and friends at Powerhouse Grill.

Creating Memories with Style, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment